At Foster Village, we are committed to impact and ensuring the families we serve are met with deep, holistic and long-lasting support. This looks like being intentional with the programs we offer and wise with every dollar that is entrusted to us, making sure the families in our community get direct support through your gifts.
Since we launched in 2016, your gifts have provided:
- Over $1 million in resources provided directly to caregiver families
- Over 4,000 children in the foster care system reached with community support
- Thousands of urgent needs met for children entering foster care as emergency placements
- Dozens of monthly Support Gatherings, enrichment workshops, and parent coaching sessions
- Hundreds of therapeutic tools provided to children suffering from trauma-related issues
- Over 1,000 hours of home-like shelter provided at our Oak Haven resource center for children awaiting homes
- Hundreds of hours of community gatherings hosted and thousands of volunteer hours served
Click to download our annual report or case for support for more about the families we were able to serve this year!
“The support provided by Foster Village made it possible for us to continue fostering through the thick of it, in turn shifting the entire trajectory toward healing for the children in our care as well as their parents.” – Foster Village parent